Borland C++ Builder Programming Explorer: The Hands-On Guide to Mastering Point-and-Click C++ Development by Jim Mischel, Jeff Duntemann
- Borland C++Builder Programming EXplorer provides all levels of C++ programmers with a detailed look at C++Builder, Borland's new drag and drop C++ Rapid Application Development (RAD) environment. Using an "explore-then-explain" approach, the authors take programmers from event-driven programming in simple C++, to the adaptation of existing C++ code and development methods, to the power of the C++Builder visual environment. Borland C++Builder provides developers with tools to create C++ programs for 32-bit Windows with the same responsiveness and compile time as Delphi. Borland C++Builder Programming EXplorer covers these abilities in detail and teaches programmers how to increase their productivity with these tools.Unlike other books, the authors get the reader involved and working immediately to solve some of the most common C++ problems.
- Provides in-depth coverage of advanced Windows topics, including database access and component development.
- Presents object-oriented programming in a Windows context.
- Emphasizes the use of C++Builder’s suite of powerful software components.
- Explains how to adapt traditional C++ code for use with C++Builder.
- All of the C++Builder source code, projects, and applications presented in the book
|Product dimensions:||7.44(w) x 9.22(h) x 1.44(d)|