1st Place, Blue Ridge Mountains Christian Writers Conference
When life T-bones you like an eighteen wheeler, bounce back! Bounce!, Don't Break provides important steps to help you recover from a crisis. Learn to shift your focus from problems to solutions—from problem-people to problem-solving supporters. Find faith amidst fear. Lose the "woman-wonder" suit and put on the "live-in-wonder" armor or God. Want to bounce back? Start now!
* Look Up - The sky is still blue, you are still here and God is still on the throne. Pray and wait with joyful expectation.
* Look Back - God has seen you through tough times. What makes you think He won't see you through this? Keep the lesson—let go of the pain.
* Look Around - You are not the only one who needs a pick-me-up. There is help to be had. Swallow your pride. Reach for a hand up when you need a lift. Get creative and use what you have.
* Look Forward - You have a dream, but dreams don't come true without a plan of action. Start now. Quit waiting for someone else to accomplish what you can do. Begin with one small step.
* Look Out - Depressed? Do something for someone else. Get out of your own way. Quit feeling sorry for yourself.
What others say after reading Bounce, Don't Break.
"This is exactly what I needed. I don't read much, but I could not put your book down."
"Thanks for being here today. (Tears begin to flow...) You'll never know how much I needed to hear what you had to say."
"Bounce! Don't Break offers four specific, right-now tactics to you help bounce back from setbacks and continue fulfilling the unique purpose for which you were created. I needed them all."
|Publisher:||Lighthouse Publishing of the Carolinas|
|Product dimensions:||5.50(w) x 8.50(h) x 0.43(d)|
About the Author