An aggressive hunting guide for moving from the basics into the big woods
* Highlights the importance of long-term scouting, understanding phases of the rut and adopting a patient attitude to achieve success
* Appeals to millions of bowhunters who take to the woods in search of the big bucks
Knowing how to hunt, and knowing how to hunt big bucks in big woods are two different things. Champion big-woods bowhunter Greg Miller gives hunters of all experience levels deep woods hunting tips they can put to use the next time they're in the woods.
* Provides tips for crossing complex terrain, handling deep-woods rut, reading rub lines, preparing bow camps
* Helps hunters evaluate their understanding of big woods hunting
* Attracts readers with detailed photos from the field and frequent reference to personal hunting adventures
From defining big woods to hints for dragging out deer, this easy read covers it all.
|Product dimensions:||9.18(w) x 5.94(h) x 0.55(d)|