Current price is $10.49, Original price is $11.95. You Save 12%.
10.49 In Stock
It’s fun to be smart with Brain Quest card decks, packed with curriculum-based questions. Loved by kids and teacher approved, and featuring hundreds of curriculum-based exercises and games, Brain Quest card decks reinforce classroom learning with a fun, fast-paced game.Brain Quest Kindergarten helps kids aged 5–6 to learn in a smart, entertaining, and engaging way, covering reading and language arts, math, science, and more. In a set of two fan-decks, Brain Quest Kindergarten features hundreds of questions and answers to help kids know exactly what they need to know, when they need to know it.Featuring:
- Two full-color Q&A decks in a reusable flip-top storage box
- 300 questions and answers covering counting, spelling, vocab, and more
- Aligned with common core state standards
- Vetted by award-winning teachers
- Great to play with a friend or on your own – and great for travel
- Named a Dr. Toy Best Classic Toy
About the Author
Chris Welles Feder has spent a great part of her life working in the field of education and is known to many as a writer for the children's educational series Brain Quest. She lives with her husband in New York City.