- Pub. Date:
Enjoy your kids more and stress less!
Brain Stages is the ultimate leg up for parents and caregivers in today's complicated, competitive world. A grade-by-grade guide through the formative elementary school years, this book will show you how to have fun with your kids as you help them grow into successful, well-adjusted humans.
Drawing from thousands of hours of brain research and decades of childhood education experience, Patricia Wilkinson and Jacqueline Frischknecht offer real-life tools and advice that will boost your child's brainpower, social skills, and love for learning.
In Brain Stages, you’ll discover:
- How brains develop and what you can do to help your child succeed
- The best form of praise that builds confidence and self-esteem
- Surefire ways to help a struggling child get caught up in math or reading
- How to get your gifted child’s needs met
- Ideas for helping an anxious child relax for better learning
- Tips for teaching kids the art of building healthy relationships
- Over 150 fun games and activities to engage and nurture young minds
Whether you have a child who has fallen behind, an extra smart kid you want to keep intrigued, or a grade-schooler who could use some help getting along with others, Brain Stages will give you the information and support you need to be an effective parent and enjoy your child-raising journey.