The history of a large, remote tract of private wilderness land in the central Adirondacks, purchased by Dr. Benjamin Brandreth from the State of New York in 1851 for 15 cents an acre. From its original owner, the land, which encompasses Township 39, has been passed down to family members through the generations so that today there are 120 owners, all cousins. Motor boats are not allowed on any of the water bodies; ski mobiles are used only for maintenance. The owners are proud of their stewardship over the generations.
|Publisher:||Two Loon Media, LLC|
|Product dimensions:||8.60(w) x 11.10(h) x 1.00(d)|