Braunwald's Heart Disease Review and Assessment / Edition 8 available in Paperback
- Pub. Date:
- Elsevier Health Sciences
The new edition of this popular study guide provides a current, clear, comprehensive, and concise overview of all aspects of cardiovascular medicine through an easy-to-use, question and answer format. All information is cross-referenced to pertinent sections from the new 8th Edition of Braunwald’s Heart Disease, and, in most cases, additional journal articles. More than 800 questionsall accompanied by detailed answersoffer a thorough review of the parent text, while revised images and illustrationsalso from the 8th Editionaid in comprehension. Case problems further enhance your study for the Subspecialty Examination in Cardiovascular Disease, and offer a greater understanding of modern cardiovascular medicine.
• Offers a clear, comprehensive, concise review of all aspects of cardiovascular medicine through an easy-to-use, question and answer format.
• Includes more than 800 questionswith detailed answersrelated to the parent text, for a complete review of the contemporary practice of cardiovascular medicine.
• Provides extensive answers for each question with keys to the pages of the text for further reading.
• Features case problems from all sections of the text to enhance your study and preparation for board review exams.
• Features images and illustrationsrevised for better comprehensionfrom the new 8th Edition of Braunwald’s Heart Disease.
Table of Contents
Part 1. General Considerations of Cardiovasc Disease
Part 2. Examination of the Patient
Part 3. Heart Failure
Part 4. Arrhythmias, Sudden Death and Syncope
Part 5. Preventive Cardiology
Part 6. Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease
Part 7. Diseases of the Heart Pericardium and Pulm Vasc Bed
Part 8. Molecular Biology and Genetics
Part 9. Cardiovascular Disease in Special Populations
Part 10. Cardiovascular Disease and Disorders of Other Organ Systems