From Proverbs 31 Ministries speaker and blogger, Lynn Cowell, comes Faithgirlz’ Brave Beauty: Finding the Fearless You. These 100 motivating moments guide tween girls to reflect on Scripture and find confidence in God, rather than in someone, some place, or some thing, as pop culture is already telling them.
Throughout these pages—formatted as theme-based mini chapters that can be read once a day, once a week, or at the reader’s own pace—Lynn prepares tween girls to:
- Overcome confidence-defeating thoughts and stand on who Jesus says she is.
- Build a strong foundation to face the fickle, sometimes hurtful opinions of others.
- Find approval of herself even when she lacks the acceptance of others.
- Walk confidently through the exciting, yet scary world of growing up by turning to Christ step by step.
Featuring a gorgeous, foil decorated hardcover and beautifully formatted pages modeled after the well-known and loved Faithgirlz brand of books, Lynn’s relatable, conversational tone makes it easy for girls to feel like they’re in a safe place spending time with a close friend.
Related collections and offers
About the Author
- Replace loneliness, rejection, and pain with acceptance, affirmation, and approval.
- Make decisions that lead women to reaching their fullest potential, rather than being a victim to emotionally-based decisions.
- Shift faith in Jesus from a parental influence to a personal, growing relationship.
- Develop and stick to boundaries that protect the heart, mind, and body.
- Communicate with guys and other girlfriends in a healthy and positive way.
In addition to speaking on the national level, Lynn reaches many through her writing as an author of three books, blogger, and devotion writer. As a regular contributor for the Proverbs 31 Ministries’ daily devotions, Encouragement for Today, her devotions reach an audience of over 800,000 subscribers. She has been a regular contributor for The Whatever Girls and The Mom Initiative. Lynn and her husband, Greg, of 30 years, are the parents of three young adults: Zak, Mariah, and Madi. The Cowells reside in North Carolina where they enjoy hiking in the mountains, wearing well-worn sweatshirts and eating anything that combines chocolate and peanut butter.