Welcome to grammar 2.0… a new system of grammar for the 21st Century
This unique and innovative grammar guide will give you a solid foundation in the grammar of Brazilian Portuguese.
This book will teach you...
- How people speak and write Portuguese in Brazil
- A completely new system of grammatical analysis for Portuguese
- Both basic and complex grammatical features of Portuguese
This book is ideal if you are...
- A learner who struggles with concepts like “tenses”, “verbs”, “nouns”, “prepositions” and “articles”
- A student who wants to reject the legacy grammar used in other Portuguese resources
- A new-generation language teacher who wants an entirely new system of grammatical analysis that is minimal, logical and efficient
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.37(d)|
About the Author
David James Young is a lecturer in the School of Languages at Leeds Beckett University. With a deep interest in simplifying grammatical analysis, he believes strongly that language-learning materials should be accessible to everyone-not just those with a background in languages or linguistics.