Breast Implants: Everything You Need to Knowby Nancy P. Bruning
Thousands of women across the U.S. consider breast implants for augmentation or reconstruction after breast surgery. This fully updated edition of Breast Implants is every woman's best guide to making the right decisions for herself. It covers the psychological, medical, and legal aspects of implants sensitively and accurately, and answers such questions as:
- What are the risks of breast implants--local and systemic?
- What is "silicone disease" and how do I know if I have it?
- How do I check if my implants are intact? How accurate are these tests?
- Should I have my implants removed? Should I have the scar capsule removed also?
- What are the latest techniques for tissue transplant surgery? Is fat transfer too good to be true?
- Are there any safe and effective treatments for problems related to silicone implants?
If you or someone you love has any questions about implants, is considering them, or wants to have them removed, this is the book to read.
- Turner Publishing Company
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Product dimensions:
- 5.49(w) x 8.45(h) x 0.61(d)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews