PART ONE: Creative Ways to Bridge Conflict.
1. From the Heart: A Creative, Relational Approach to Conflict 3
PART TWO: Creative Ways of Knowing as Resources for Bridging Conflict.
2. Emotional Ways of Knowing: Negotiating the Labyrinth.
3. Somatic Ways of Knowing: Enacting Change.
4. Imaginative and Intuitive Ways of Knowing: Seeing with Both Eyes.
5. Connected Ways of Knowing: Energizing Change, Emphasizing Relationship.
PART THREE: Tools for Bridging Meanings and Identities.
6. Symbolic Tools: Metaphors as Windows into Other Worlds.
7. Narrative Tools: Stories as Paths to Transformation.
8. Commemorating Tools: Using Ritual.
PART FOUR: Third-Party Roles and Practices.
9. Revisiting the Mountains: Third-Party Creativity.
Practice Tips: Integrating Multiple Ways of Knowing.
About the Author.