Dewey (Bud) Gardner, affectionately known as "Brother Bud", was born in Mississippi in 1931, into a loving family of ten children, humble parents, and wonderful fellowship. He entered the pastoral ministry in 1958 after experiencing a life changing encounter with the Lord Jesus Christ. Brother Bud received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Biblical Studies from East Texas Baptist College in 1960. He served as a pastor over Baptist churches in Texas and Mississippi. In 1981, he began Faith Outreach Center, International in San Antonio, Texas as a training center to equip the saints for the work of ministry. In 2001, FOCI was transferred to one of his sons in the ministry. Brother Bud continues as a father to men and women who have a heart for God. GOD IS BRINGING SONS TO GLORY Bringing Sons to Glory is intended to help believers realize who they are in Christ and challenge them to "forsake all" and follow Him. In this volume, you will be challenged, humbled, elated and in awe at the price which was paid for your redemption and the glory to which you are called.
In Bringing Sons to Glory, you will find answers to questions such as:
• Why did God create man fallible?
• Why does a sovereign God allow suffering and sorrow?
• Why is Satan allowed on earth?
• How do believers overcome?
• Why must Jesus reign on earth?
• Can believers live holy lives in this world?
• Why does the Bible say God loves the world and yet command believers not to love the world?
|Publisher:||Toplink Publishing, LLC|
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.34(d)|
About the Author