Accessibly written, each chapter provides a valuable synthesis of recent research.
|Publisher:||Longman Publishing Group|
|Product dimensions:||5.80(w) x 8.83(h) x 1.01(d)|
Table of Contents
1. Britain and the Administration of the American Colonies
2. Governmental Policy and the American Crisis 1760-1776
3. Britain's Imperial Sovereignty: The Ideological Case against the American Colonies
4. The Parliamentary Opposition to the Government's American Policy 1760-1782
5. The British Public and the American Revolution: Ideology, Interest and Opinion.
James E. Bradley
6. British governments and the conduct of the American War
7. Britain as a European Great Power in the Age of the American Revolution
8. The Impact of the American Revolution on Ireland
Neil Longley York
9. The Loss of America
Notes on Contributors