A detailed analysis of the strategy undertaken by the British Army during WWI.
|Series:||Birmingham War Studies Series|
|Product dimensions:||6.40(w) x 9.30(h) x 1.10(d)|
Table of Contents
1. The Future of the Western Front in Public History
2. The British Official Film
3. The Trench Raid at Cherisy
4. British Cavalry
5. The Press Propaganda and Passchendaele
6. Douglas Haig and the Press
7. The Two Western Fronts Debate
8. Could the Battle of the Somme Have Been Won?
9. British Politics, Strategy and Propaganda
10. British High Command and the Battle of the Somme