- Get it by Monday, March 26 , Order now and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
When demons burn her life to the ground, a waitress squeezes into a stranger’s stolen rental van and embarks on a journey of evil-fighting and bad road coffee. As Maggie’s past recedes in the rearview, questions arise:
• What happens when a vampire decides to stop drinking blood? • How long should one irradiate an apple pie in a convenience store microwave? • Are all demons this brittle? • Is there a Dunk-A-Donut near here?
• How long should one irradiate an apple pie in a convenience store microwave?
• Are all demons this brittle?
• Is there a Dunk-A-Donut near here?
Vigilantes, bureaucracy, and pure evil conspire against our heroes, pursuing them across the Dwight D. Eisenhower National System of Interstate and Defense Highways (authorized by the Federal Aid Highway Act of 1956), through a mall parking lot, and all the way down to the bottom of a bottomless pit somewhere in the lower intestines of Hell. Will Maggie find her way back home again? Does she even want to?
|Product dimensions:||5.98(w) x 9.02(h) x 0.52(d)|