Whether you want to skydive, ride a bull, or climb Mt. Everest, you'll definitely want a special place to chronicle your adventures.
Bucket List Journal is an inspirational journal with sections to guide you through listing out and accomplishing your life's journey.
- Things to Give: Help a complete stranger, sponsor a little league team
- Creativity: Write a poem, learn to paint with watercolors
- Education : Learn another language, read a book a month and keep a list, bird watch
- Entertainment: Celebrate a birthday in Vegas, swim with dolphins, go to a drive in movie
- Transportation: Ride a moped in Rome , drive a convertible Mustang in the summer
- Sports: Run a marathon for charity
- Movies to See: Citizen Kane, a Godfather marathon, watch all Audrey Hepburn's movies
- Places to Travel: See the Grand Canyon from a helicopter, visit the Taj Mahal, see the Northern Lights, ride a gondola in Venice
- Spirituality : Learn to meditate, find God in your life
This 128-page notebook is travel-sized with spot art inside. There is also a section for you to fill in with your thoughts, notes, and ideas. What will you do in your lifetime?
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 8.50(h) x 0.50(d)|
About the Author
Alex Wagman was born and raised in Fort Worth, Texas and attended the University of Texas. Grew up a pretty straight-laced, white bread kid. Very average, very ordinary. Nothing much has changed since then, except now has a burning passion to ask people the question: What Do You Want To Do Before You Die? The comprehensive goal is to live a life of adventure . What stories will you have to tell when it is all said and done? After all, we are the writers of our own story. Make yours one worth telling. Alex Wagman writes a blog called www.thebucketlistblog.org to motivate and help every reader take a step closer towards fulfilling a bucket list and a step closer towards enriching lives with new challenges and adventures.