Travel with Insider Tips to the city of spas - steeped in amazing architecture, Budapest is a top European break for every traveller!
This guide will make getting around easy as you travel and explore using the best map and insider tips for Budapest, discovering all the amazing city has to offer - including the world famous spas and Ottoman architecture.
Including lots of inside local knowledge for all the top attractions, museums and restaurants such as the Danube, St. Stephen's Basilica, Palace of Arts and Gresham Palace.
Arrive and hit the ground running!
- Top Highlights at a glance include Buda Castle, Margaret Island, Fisherman’s Bastion and the Hungarian national museum.
- 15 Marco Polo Insider Tips with detailed background information including where to sample the best cakes and ice-cream, enjoy fine arts and where to enjoying a floating breakfast!
- Over 300 web links lead you directly to the Insider Tip websites
- Offline maps of Budapest with street index including the main pedestrian thoroughfares of Váci utca
- Google Map links aid speedy route planning
- Public transport maps with links to timetables
- 'The Perfect Day' and 'The Perfect Route' is the best way to get to know a destination intimately for those with limited time. Includes practical tips on how to beat queues, get the best view and much more from Hungary’s capital and largest city.
- The chapter 'Links, Blogs, Apps&More' provides easy access to even more information, videos and networks
Have fun from the moment you arrive in Budapest and make the most of those precious days off. Enjoy a hassle free trip, full of new experiences and adventures ranging from total relaxation to extreme activities. Having fun is what it’s all about.
Experience the sights and discover exceptional Budapest hotels, restaurants, trendy places, festivals, concerts, sports and activities.
Create your own personal Budapest itinerary by bookmarking the text and adding your own notes and browse the eBook in seconds with the handy full-text search facility!
Not all eReaders fully support the additional functionality we have developed for our eBooks (e.g. web links, map zoom-ability). Please also be aware that loading time of content may vary between devices. Please consider these points prior to making your purchase.
|Publisher:||Marco Polo Travel Publishing|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||36 MB|
|Note:||This product may take a few minutes to download.|