"...I was lucky to have grown up in Hungary, a country that lives and breathes music-that has a passionate belief in the power of music as a celebration of life."
• * Updated for 2018!
• * *
So we know you'll enjoy visiting the wonderful and transformative city of Budapest! For a limited time, Passport to European Travel Guides offers this comprehensive, yet quick and concise, 5-day guide to Budapest, Hungary-a Central European staple!
5-Day Travel Guide to Unforgettable Hungarian Travel
Have no idea where to start? Or maybe you have some idea but could use a treasure trove of great insider tips? Well, read on! You see, we know your trip begins long before you even book the flight, so this guide is chock full of dynamite tips on everything you need to know BEFORE you go-and much, much more you'll thank us for!
Passport to European Travel Guides Features:
• Dynamite Insider Tips-for tourists! We give you the scoop on everything from local etiquette to saving money!
• 5-Day Suggested Itinerary-cover the best spots the city has to offer in 5 magical days!
• Luxury Sleeps, Luxury Eats-our best recommendations for ultimate luxury in Budapest
• Budget Sleeps, Budget Eats-best spots for travelers on a budget
• City Snapshot-language, currency, airports, country code + more!
• Before You Go-there are some things you need to know!
• Getting in the Mood-with a few great films and books to enjoy before you go!
• Local Tourist Information-where to find it once you're on the ground in Hungary
• Overview-of Budapest
• Hungarian Phrases For Emergencies-least you'll know how to holler, "Help!"
• Climate + Best Times to Travel-to Budapest!
• All About Tours-By bike, boat, bus or special interest and walking tours + our top recommendations with links and more!
• Budapest Nightlife-the best bars, clubs, live music, theater and dancing
• Lots more-we aim to get you in the know!
|Product dimensions:||4.80(w) x 7.80(h) x 0.30(d)|
About the Author
We're an eclectic team of international jet setters who know exactly what travelers and tourists want in a cut-to-the-chase, comprehensive travel guide that suits a wide range of budgets.
Our growing collection of distinguished European travel guides are guaranteed to give first-hand insight to each locale, complete with day-to-day, guided itineraries you won't want to miss!
Whether you're traveling to Europe for the first time, or just returning to cover more ground, we've got you covered with awesome location-specific INSIDER tips, suggestions for getting yourself in the mood, everything you need to do before you go, top recommendations for the best city tours, bargain and luxury sleeps and eats, the best times of the year to travel + lots more! We also share about the best in European nightlife, entertainment, art and theater.
We want our brand to be your official Passport to European Travel--one you can always count on!