The cost-conscious guide to building your dream house.
Now readers can manage the construction of their dream homes and save big bucks in the process. This book guides prospective homebuilders through each stage of the homebuilding processfrom planning and financing to design and constructionand shows them how to reduce, even eliminate, costs along the way. Readers will learn how to:
• Buy the right piece of land at the right price
• Find the best loan and negotiate closing costs
• Get free design advice from professionals
• Buy the floor plan of their dreams for next to nothing
• Negotiate the best prices on materials and supplies
• Save thousands on plumbing, electrical, and heating and cooling systems
• Cut costs on walls, flooring, and interior rooms
• Keep contractors and subcontractors on schedule
• Handle unexpected delays and expenses
|Product dimensions:||7.12(w) x 9.42(h) x 0.82(d)|
|Age Range:||18 Years|
About the Author
Henry Nonneberg, Jr., is the owner of Atlantic Coast Executive Appraisers. He's purchased and refurbished four residential properties and is presently overseeing the planning and construction of his family's next residence.
Gwen Moran has been a small business consultant and marketing expert for more than a decade. She's been featured on NBC and CNBC as well as in New York Times, International Herald Tribune, PR Week, and others. A marketing columnist for Entrepreneur magazine and a writer for USA Weekend, Family Circle, Woman's Day, among many other publications, she is the author of Survive and Thrive Marketing.
Chris Bradley is a licensed General Contractor and the owner of A Better Construction Company, a Long Island-based home improvement and general contracting firm.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
hank nonnenberg is a total hunk