The 100 piece snap cube plastic building block set by Hey! Play! is a fun classic toy to get your child engaged in learning and spark an active imagination! The block set, made from durable plastic, contains 100 colorful cubes in red, orange, yellow, green, light blue, blue, purple, pink, and black. It is not only a fun activity for your little one, but it is a great toy to teach building, grouping, color recognition, and more! The set helps with creativity and is even a useful toy for introduction to STEM-learning. The cube-set is a timeless toy that your little boy or girl will surely love for years to come!
- STEM LEARNING: The building block set is a great STEM toy (science, technology, engineering and math) as kids learn to build their own creations using the 3-dimensional cubes with circle shape cutouts that are interchangeable with all the cubes.
- EDUCATIONAL FUN: This set is not just a fun toy, it is also a teaching tool that helps your little one start learning counting, sorting, grouping, building, and color recognition.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: This block set is made from durable plastic that is easy to use over and over again for long lasting fun. With so many possibilities to create, your child's imagination is sure to reach new heights.
- BRIGHT AND COLORFUL: This classic children's toy features 100 snap-style cube blocks for creating fun structures. The set is bright and colorful and has 9 different colors: red, orange, yellow, green, light blue, blue, purple, pink, and black.
- PRODUCT DETAILS: 100 piece set made of plastic, each cube measures .75 x .75 x .75". For kids ages 3 and above
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Hey! Play! is committed to providing the consumer with the absolute best price and value on our entire line of products, which we ensure by applying a rigorous quality control process.
- NOTE: This is an exclusive product of Hey! Play! and ONLY Building Block Sets by Hey! Play! are GUARANTEED to be genuine
- IMPORTANT: Avoid buying counterfeit products and transacting with unauthorized sellers. Look for our logo on the packaging for every one of our products.