Artificial intelligence (AI) has been in existence almost as long as computers. However, only recently have AI techniques been widely incorporated by companies to enhance
traditional business applications.
Building Intelligent .NET Applications is an introduction to the world of Artificial Intelligence (AI) for .NET programmers. It is the first book to show professional .NET developers how to incorporate AI into their daily programming. In this accessible guide, developers will learn how to enhance both new and existing .NET applications with intelligent agents, data mining, rule-based systems, and speech processing.
The author explores four of the most popular AI technologies by building real-world sample applications that readers can use as the basis for their own applications.
- Applications that talkcritical for companies seeking to automate their call centers
- Speech-enabled mobile applications
- Multimodal speech applications
- Data-mining predictions, which uncover trends and patterns in large quantities of data
- Rule-based programming for applications that can be more reactive to their environments
- Multiple software agents that are able to keep remote users up to date
- Sample applications for Windows and the Web
With Building Intelligent .NET Applications, developers will learn the basic technologies of AI needed to create practical, time-saving enterprise applications.
© Copyright Pearson Education. All rights reserved.
|Series:||Addison-Wesley Microsoft Technology Series|
|Edition description:||New Edition|
|Product dimensions:||6.90(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.70(d)|
Table of Contents
About the Author.
2. Creating Applications That Talk.
3. Telephony Applications.
4. Multimodal Speech Applications.
5. Data-Mining Predictions.
6. Applying Data-Mining Predictions.
7. An Evolving Database.
8. Building an Agent.
9. The Future of Enhanced Computing.