Markets change-smart investors adapt.
No matter what the state of the real estate market, there is wealth to be made, and the basics of smart investing still apply. In Building Real Estate Wealth in a Changing Market, John Schaub shows you how you can invest and thrive in any market.
Change creates chaos, but it also creates opportunity for those who can recognize it and react. Schaub helps you find hidden deals and shows you how to cash-in on the great bargains available in a slowing market. If you want to invest safely and profitably, you'll find a wealth of expert guidance on:
- Predicting change in your local market
- Profiting from change in individual neighborhoods
- Protecting your investments from market fluctuation
- Selling profitably in a buyer's market
- Finding foreclosures, pre-foreclosures and other distressed properties
- Buying from banks and other lenders
- Buying properties from other investors
Plus, you'll discover Schaub's step-by-step, ten-year plan for creating wealth. When you combine these wise investing tips and tactics with a proven long-term plan, you'll build wealth to last a lifetime.
“Gurus I respect...are people who have been in the business and love it and want to help people be successful investors...like John Schaub.”-John T. Reed, Money Magazine
"On my scale of one to 10, this outstanding book rates an off-the-chart 12."- Bob Bruss
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||2 MB|
About the Author
John W. Schaub is a nationally recognized real estate investor and expert. He teaches real estate investing through his seminars, home-study courses, and newsletters. Visit him at johnschaub.com