Uh-oh, it looks like your Internet Explorer is out of date.
For a better shopping experience, please upgrade now.
Bringing together a powerful group of leading educational thinkers, including Michael Fullan, Dennis Sparks, Linda Lambert, and Dean Fink, this volume examines how to sustain improvement through shared leadership.
Table of Contents
Acknowledgments About the Editors About the Contributors Introduction
1. What I Believe About Leadership Development - Dennis Sparks
2. Reconceptualizing the Road Toward Leadership Capacity - Linda Lambert
3. The Moral Imperative Revisited: Achieving Large-Scale Reform - Michael Fullan
4. Leadership for Mortals: Developing and Sustaining Leaders of Learning - Dean Fink
5. Liberating Leadership Potential: Designing for Leadership Growth - Louise Stoll, David Jackson
6. Against the Odds: Successful Leadership in Challenging Schools - Alma Harris
7. Developing Leaders of Learners - Robert W. Katulak
8. Building Leadership Capacity for School-Based Social-Emotional Learning (SEL): The Trajectory of Young Leaders - Maurice J. Elias
9. Developing and Sustaining Leadership Capacity - Nancy Shin Pascal Index