Building the Body is published 4 times a year and gives a new slant on bodybuilding. It’s all about how to get the most from your training by having a holistic approach, paying attention to all aspects of your workouts, nutrition, attitude and recuperation. Unlike other bodybuilding mags that contain 75% advertising, it contains no paid advertising, just helpful information based on my personal experience and that of my clients.
In this edition:
1. My Favorite Super Sets -- describes the best combinations I've found for getting a fantastic pump.
2. Life's a Beach -- why I build my own beach.
3. The Amazing Progress of Kirk Steffke -- he completely transformed his physique in less than one year!
4. Are You a Hard Gain? -- There really is no such thing if you get feedback on your progress.
5. My 70th Birthday -- Felt like my 69th birthday. Except that training is going much better.
6. Symmetry -- My newest book will be published before the end of 2012.
7. Email -- some cogent points brought up by readers.
8. Interesting Research -- on genes, citrus extract, vitamin D, improving vision with stem cells, Tai Chi, obesity and cancer, dark chocolate and coffee benefits.
9. Leg Blaster and Pulley Squats -- are the least injury prone ways to do this exercise.
10. Listening and Learning -- via Dichotics and musical training.
11. Workout Songs -- help establish motivational internal dialog and help you get psyched for your workout.
11. Bodybuilding and Yoga -- an insightful interview with Frank where he explains the motivation underlying it all.
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||2 MB|