Here's the in-depth information you need to initiate designs for a variety of justice facilities, including law enforcement, adult detention, courts, corrections, juvenile and family justice, and multi-occupancy facilities.
- Features project photographs, diagrams and floor plans, and sections and details.
Highlights such projects as Elgin Law Enforcement Facility in Elgin, IL; Federal Detention Center in Seattle-Tacoma, WA; Queens Family Court and Family Agency Facility in Queens, NY; and many more.
- Combines in-depth coverage of the structural, mechanical, energy, cost information, safety, and security issues that are unique to justice facilities with the nuts-and-bolts design guidelines that will start the project off on the right track and keep it there through completion.
Order your copy today!
|Series:||Building Type Basics Ser.|
|Product dimensions:||7.74(w) x 9.53(h) x 0.96(d)|
Table of Contents
PART I: TYPES.
2. Law Enforcement Facilities.
3. Adult Detention Facilities.
4 Courthouse Facilities.
5. Adult Correctional Facilities.
6. Juvenile and Family Justice Facilities.
7. Multi-occupant Facilities.
PART II: SYSTEMS AND ISSUES.
8. Lighting and Acoustics.
9. Mechanical, Electrical, and Structural Systems.
10. Specialty Systems.
11. Security Systems.
12. Costs, Financing, and Project Delivery.
Appendix: Space Requirements for Justice Facilities.
Bibliography and Resources.