Building Your Outdoor Home features 30 do-it-yourself projects for creating an entire landscape from start to finish.
- Over 200 color photos & illustrations
- Concise step-by-step instructions
- Simple projects for walkways, patios, walls, fences, decks, and gardens
- Guide to selecting plants & materials
- Options for improving drainage
- Methods for starting new lawns & renovating established lawns
- Plumbing & electrical features
The Outdoor Home Series emphasizes practical, down-to-earth methods for creating outdoor living spaces with distinct purposes.
|Series:||Black & Decker Outdoor Home Series|
|Product dimensions:||8.50(w) x 11.00(h) x 0.25(d)|
About the Author
The editors of Creative Publishing international have created more than 25 of the best-selling books on home repair, home improvement, and landscaping. All books are exhaustively researched, written, photographed, and edited by veteran staff members with years of experience in their areas of expertise.
The editors of Creative Publishing international have created dozens of best-selling titles in the fields of home repair, home improvement, home decor, and landscaping.