GREAT FOR DOT GRID JOURNALING!
Bullet Journal® (or BuJo® for short) was created by Ryder Carroll, a digital product designer living in Brooklyn, NY.
The Bullet Journal method is a organization system of journaling. It can be your to-do list, sketchbook, notebook, and diary, up to your creativeness and designs.
This Bullet Journal Notebook, with its evenly spaced dot grids, is great for horizontal, vertical, diagonal and free-hand creativity.
Whether on your desk at home or in your bag on the go our 8 by 10-inch notebooks are the perfect size for journaling, drawing or notetaking.
This 150-page/75-sheet notebook with 150 pages of dots, and a glossy cover for a professional finish, is perfect to :
- accomplish your goals,
- write your lists, plans, intentions and dreams,
- organize your daily activities,
- create shopping lists, strategic planning, note-taking,
- practice calligraphy, kanas, hand lettering or drawing,
- or whatever else can be imagined.
ELEGANT SIMPLE MINIMALIST DESIGN
MODERN AND TRENDY MANDALA LAYOUT
Perfectly sized at 8" x 10"