Business Economics is part of a major new national programme of highly developed texts and modules for undergraduate students following business studies courses.
|Product dimensions:||7.16(w) x 10.05(h) x 1.53(d)|
Table of Contents
2. The Elementary Theory of Allocation.
3. The Theory of Production.
4. Market Structures.
5. The Theory of Distribution.
6. Introduction to the Macroeconomy.
7. National Income Determination.
8. The Role of Money and the Financial System.
9. National Income Determination and Aggregate Supply.
10. International Trade.