Have you ever wondered the reason most projects fail? This book will transform your whole perspective about process mapping and you will be able to understand the critical role that processes make in shaping corporate strategy, project delivery success, how they contribute to profitability and sustaining high performance in organisations.
Those individuals specifically working on process projects or programmes in corporate strategy, director level, management level and day to day operational activities will be able to benefit from techniques that will simplify and streamline their business operating models.
Process management generates real results and here are 2021 global brands that have achieved extensive cost reduction and improved their customer satisfaction:
· 3M made savings of approximately $30M per year by applying six-sigma for their manufacturing activities
· Starbucks reduced their order waiting times using lean six sigma
· Dell EMC obtained $2M savings per year for invoice processes and quote generations
· Microsoft reduced errors and improved their customer service and complaints
· Vodafone improved their purchase orders from 73% to 85%, cost reduction from $3.22/ PO to $2.85/PO and reducing time to market by 20%
· Mercedes Benz Brazil improved deployment processes by 300% and 10-20% reduction in their hour per unit (HPU) in manufacturing
Things you will learn in this book will include basics about process mapping, examples of process diagrams then providing the linkages with corporate strategy, process re-engineering, customer journeys, customer experience, digital technology and profitability.
With an MBA from Strathclyde Business School and over fifteen years of working on business transformation programmes for global corporations such as British Petroleum, Shell Trading, SSE, BNP Paribas, Centrica and Drax Group, this book is a MUST read and will revolutionise your careers and solve your business operational inefficiencies.