Business Turnarounds by Stanley Helm
Sometimes it seems that everything is going wrong in the business -- sales drop off, expenses increase, creditor start calling. What to do? Avoid bankruptcy and protect yourself while you manage your company through a down economy and TURN YOUR BUSINESS AROUND. This Plain English Guide provides tips, techniques, strategies and secrets used by the pros to turn a business around.
PLAIN ENGLISH coverage of topics, including:
- Which steps to take first, second . . . .
- Secrets to settle debts for pennies on the dollar
- How to negotiate out of leases
- How to get out of and minimize personal guarantees
- How to protect yourself and your personal credit
- Step-by-step guides and SAMPLE TURNAROUND PLAN
- Where to find free/cheap help in your area
- Sources of funds during the turnaround
- What to expect from the other side
- What results you should be able to negotiate or achieve
- How long will it take?
- What happens if you have to file for bankruptcy
This PLAIN ENGLISH GUIDE also includes:
- Turnaround Steps
- Turnaround Checklist
- Numerous other sample letters and documents