Finally - a book that makes it easy to understand how to feed your kids body, mind and spirit for ultimate health and happiness!
- Do you have the desire to feed your kids healthy food but don't know where to begin?
- Are you a modern parent struggling to find balance for your children in a busy lifestyle?
- Do you worry that your kids may not have all the necessary tools to reach their full potential?
Then this book is for you!
In this book you will learn how to teach your children to:
- Make healthier food choices including 18 tips for foods to avoid
- Have a battle-free and enriching bedtime routine
- Integrate regular exercise into your kid's weekly schedule
- Incorporate time management skills to allow more free time
- Reprogram their minds for success to handle life's inevitable challenges
- Includes 45 bonus recipes that are easy, quick and delicious!
Lilly Cadoch, award-winning author, certified health coach and mother of two boys, explains in a simple and understandable way, body, mind and spiritual lessons to teach your kids. She learned these lessons the hard way over many years and vowed to change that when she had her children. After witnessing first-hand the tremendous results this has had in her family, she wrote this book to share these lessons with all caregivers and their children. This book is a quick guide aimed at simplifying a lot of information into a very accessible and easy to understand way.
Busy Mom's Cheat Sheet won two finalist awards in the family/parenting category at the 2016 Next Generation Indie Book Awards and 2016 Readers' Favorite International Award Contest.
For more information visit www.BusyMomsCheatSheet.com
|Publisher:||Picki Beli Publishing|
|Product dimensions:||5.50(w) x 8.50(h) x 0.35(d)|
About the Author
Lilly Cadoch, a California native, is currently living in New York with her husband Eli, her two boys Natanel and Itai, and her dog Angel. She spends her time educating herself on various different aspects of the food industry and loves cooking and experimenting with her kids in the kitchen. She loves her Sunday morning spin classes with her husband Eli, and she recently took up gardening and loves playing in her backyard garden.
Table of ContentsTable of Contents
Lesson #1: Drink water, and lots of it.
Lesson #2: One of the most valuable things you can teach your kids is how to read a food label.
Lesson #3: Teach your kids to go beyond the nutritional label and understand listed food/ingredients.
Lesson #4 Teach your kids healthy eating habits from an early age.
Lesson #5: Exercise: Get your kids involved in physical activity early on.
Lesson #6: Ingrain in your kids from a young age that sleep is a good thing.
Appendix: 45 Recipes