* Admitting You're Wrong--The easiest way to eat crow is while it's still warm, 'cause the colder it gets the harder it is to swallow.
* Congress--Gettin' a politician to do somethin' good for our country is like tryin' to poke a cat out from under the porch with a rope.
* Ego--Some people are so full of themselves, you'd like to buy 'em for what they're worth and sell 'em for what they think they're worth.
* Teenage Boys--You kinda wish they used their heads for somethin' besides hat racks.
* Revenge--Two wrongs don't make a right, but they sure do make it even.
* Surprises--Sometimes you get so surprised by life there ain't nothin' else to say but, 'Butter my butt and call me a biscuit.'"
|Publisher:||Andrews McMeel Publishing|
|Product dimensions:||4.00(w) x 5.90(h) x 0.70(d)|
About the Author