Quamut is the fastest, most convenient way to learn how to do almost anything. From tasting wine to managing your retirement accounts, Quamut gives you reliable information in a concise chart format that you can take anywhere. Quamut charts are:
- Authoritative: Written by experts in their field so you have the most reliable information available.
- Clear: Our explanations take you step-by-step through everything from performing CPR to threading a needle.
- Concise: You’ll learn just what you need to know—no more, no less.
- Precise: Quamut charts include detailed text, photos, and illustrations to show you exactly how to do just about anything.
- Portable: Your know-how goes with you wherever your projects lead.
Build a foundation for your future.
More than just a place to hang your hat, a home is a financial commitment that shouldn’t be taken lightly. Before you take the plunge and become a homeowner, make sure you know:
- How large a mortgage you can afford, and which type is best for you
- How to evaluate neighborhoods and specific homes
- How to use an agent, make an offer, and avoid overpaying
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Buying a Home (Quamut) based on 0 ratings. 4 reviews.
Since I am a first time home buyer I needed some insight into what I shouldbe looking for and how everythign breaks down. This was a handy quick guide to my questions. Being laminated, it will weather being dragged around. If I was more organized about this house hunting thing, I would have a binder that it could fit into. I just haven't gototen that organized yet, as I have not found any properties to go check out. For the price it was an inexpensive and easy way to get my questions answered in a consice, and easy way to digest.
This little guide is quite handy. I am going to be a first time home buyer next year, and I wanted to just get my feet wet with the information I'm going to need to know when searching for and purchasing a house. I wasn't confused by any of the terms or explanations, and the information was very to-the-point. No filler, just facts, and I feel more knowledgeable and comfortable about officially starting the home-buying process. I loaned this to a friend, and she really liked it and thought it was helpful to her-she is buying her 2nd home soon. I will continue to buy these Quamut guides for more learning and quick tips. Highly recommended!
This pointer sheet on how to buy a house is comprehensive, yet easy to understand. It covers main criteria on how to buy house without being laborious to read.
This was a very useful reference guide to go along with a book that I purchased when my husband and myself where looking at houses to buy! Excelled use!!!!