Are you aware that C Programming is one of the most popular and most commonly used programming languages today?
Did you know many expert developers have started with learning C in order to become knowledgeable in computer programming?
Were you aware that grade schools and high schools have begun implementing C Programming in their curriculum's?
Are you wanting a simple way to understand a step by step action to learning C Programming? While skipping all the technical jargon so many learners fear in programming?
If you are having doubts learning the language, do not! C is actually easy to learn. Compared to C++, C is much simpler! You do not need to spend years to become a master of this language.
Well start right here! Learn the coding necessary in less than a day, become profound and knowledgeable to move up the ladder to becoming a proficient programmer! It start right now and by the time you finish and implement the steps here, you will have learned everything there is to know in less than a day!Steps covered to become proficient in C Programming include...
- The basics of c programming
- Learn to create a program to interact with the user
- Learn to create a program to think and perform specific functions
- Building programs to run efficiently with looping
- Much more programming tips!
Always had a great idea for an app?
Don't think you could ever do one yourself and the cost is too much to put your idea to market!
Intimidated with all the technical jargon that comes with programming that is keeping you from developing an app?
You do not need to stay out of android programming anymore! This book is for anyone who wants and needs to learn to develop and Android App
Develop an app right from the start! Easy, fast and no technical jargon! Book is written for dummies!Walk you through from start to finish covering the following
- Preparing you for App Development
- Walking you through your first project
- Everything you need to know about Eclipse and Content of Android App Development
- And finally running your very first program