This valuable set is the first resource available to totally integrate CAA regulatory text and the complete library of industry-leading regulatory analyses. In addition to the complete text of CAA regulations for stationary sources as found in Title 40 of the CFR, you get clear, concise summaries of what each Part means. Even more important, you'll find cross references to crucial explanatory and analytical material published in the Air Pollution Consultant, CAA Guidance, and Complying With Clean Air Act Regulations: Issues and Techniques. This four-volume resource on the Clean Air Act includes:
• The complete, easy-to-read text of the federal air quality regulations relative to stationary sources promulgated under the CAA as of December 31, 1995
• A comprehensive, cumulative keyword index by CAA program, topic, equipment type, facility/process, and pollutant
• Keyword indexes for each individual part
• Cross-referencing to related publications
• Clear and concise summaries of the relevant CFR parts.