Cakes & Cake Decorating, Step by Step by Angela Nilsen, Sarah Maxwell, Janice Murfitt
The complete practical guide to decorating with sugarpaste, icing and frosting, with 200 beautiful cakes for every kind of occasion.
- Accessible methods for professional results, with easy-to-follow instructions and clear step-by-step photographs – the perfect course for beginners and advanced cake decorators
- Over 200 recipes for every kind of cake imaginable – the only kitchen sourcebook you will need to produce fabulous cakes for all occasions
- For family teatime, select classic recipes such as easy-bake Victoria sandwich, spiced honey nut cake, and lemon and apricot cake, as well as all manner of small cakes and brownies
- For special events and celebrations, choose from a fabulous collection of decorated g�teaux and cakes – from seasonal specialties such as a glazed Christmas ring and an Easter Simnel cake to a glorious lemon chiffon cake and a luxurious Tia Maria g�teau
- For birthdays and theme occasions, there are also wonderful novelty ideas, with witty and inspiring recipes for Halloween and other fun celebrations
- The definitive practical cake book, with over 1500 color photographs
|Product dimensions:||6.50(w) x 8.63(h) x 1.25(d)|
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Cakes & Cake Decorating, Step by Step based on 0 ratings. 4 reviews.
I bought this for a gift for a friend. She LOVED IT! I wanted to inspire her already amazing talent at making awesome cakes, which this book was successful at doing. I recommend this book for anyone who loves to makes the unusual cakes, and wants to start their own business. Very inspiring.
I bought this present for a Kris Kringle gift. She had just taken an cake decorating class and upon receiving it immediately asked where I had bought the book - because she had looked all over and hadn't found one like this. She said it was perfect!
A must have! This book has helped me expand my skills in cake decorating and has helped me create my own style and flavors by guiding myself on how the author combines flavors. This is definitely for the person who wants to bake goods for gifts, events, and even for parties.