Comprehensive and hands-on in approach, this book is designed to prepare users to take and pass the California Real Estate Salesperson and Broker examinations. Provides a comprehensive background in California real estate principles.Instructions and hands-on experience are given in examination techniques.Relevant material is presented specifically to the California Real Estate Examination. Includes three complete review examinations that tie all chapter content together. Contains an exceptionally complete glossary of words and phrases in "The Language of Real Estate." Updates coverage to reflect changes in the law and new statutes.
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 1.25(h) x 9.00(d)|
Table of Contents
2. Legal Description, Method of Acquiring Title, Deeds, Estates and Methods of Holding Title.
3. Encumbrances, Liens and Homesteads.
4. Real Estate Agency.
5. Real Estate Contracts.
6. Practical Real Estate Mathematics.
7. Introduction to Real Estate Finance.
8. Real Estate Lenders, FHA, VA, CAL-VET Loans and the Secondary Mortgage Market.
9. Real Estate Appraisal.
10. The Rate of Escrow and Title Insurance Companies.
11. Landlord and Tenant Relations.
12. Land-Use Planning, Subdivisions, and Other Public Controls.
13. Introduction to Taxation.
14. Single Family Homes and Mobile Homes.
15. A Career in Real Estate.
Review Test I.
Review Test II.
Review Test III.
The Language of Real Estate.