Practice and Preparation for the 2018-2019 Smarter Balanced ELA Tests!
This book has been specifically created to cover the language skills in the Common Core State Standards. It includes revising and editing exercises that require students to apply language skills, as well as quizzes that focus on the language skills that students in California are expected to have. It provides full coverage of the standards, and will develop all the language skills that students need.
- Develops the language skills described in the Common Core standards
- Individual quizzes allow students to focus specifically on each language skill
- Covers all areas including phonics, word analysis, grammar, writing conventions, and vocabulary
- Editing and revising tasks give students the opportunity to apply language skills
- Provides a strong foundation for the language, vocabulary, and writing skills assessed on the state test
Preparation for the SBAC English Language Arts/Literacy Assessments
- Develops the language and vocabulary skills assessed on the test
- Covers all the writing conventions and grammar skills that may be assessed
- Provides practice editing and revising texts
- Can be used to prepare for the Interim Assessment Blocks (IABs) Language and Vocabulary Use, Revision, and Editing, as well as the complete summative assessments