- Get it by Thursday, September 28 , Order by 12:00 PM Eastern and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Get the workers’ compensation benefits you’re entitled to!
If you’re having a hard time getting workers’ compensation benefits, you’re not alone. Employers’ insurance companies often try to give employees the runaround.
With California Workers’ Comp, you can take charge of your case. It shows you how to:
- file your claim
- find qualified, sympathetic doctors
- get paid while you’re off work
- deal with stingy insurance companies
- negotiate a lump-sum settlement
- present your case at a hearing, if necessary, and
- get help with retraining so you can work again.
Whether you hire a lawyer or not, this book will help you estimate the benefits you should receive and understand the process. The 11th edition is completely updated with dozens of forms and the latest regulations.
|Edition description:||Eleventh Edition|
|Product dimensions:||8.30(w) x 10.90(h) x 1.10(d)|
About the Author
AttorneyChristopher A. Ball practices workers' compensation law exclusively. He is certified as a Worker Compensation Specialist with the State Bar of California. Mr. Ball received his bachelor's degree in Business Administration from Long Beach State and graduated from Western State School of Law.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews