- Calypso Carnival
- The Proposal
- Yellow Bird
- Dance de Limbo
- Sound de Fire Alarm
- Pig Knuckles and Rice
- Like My Heart
- Fisherman's Song
- Dansez Calenda
- Joy to the World/I Saw Three Ships/We Three Kings of Orient Are/O ...
- What Child Is This?/Twelve Days of Christmas/Baloo Lammy
- The Holly and the Ivy/A la Nanita Nana/Joseph Dearest, Joseph ...
- The First Nowell/Wassail, Wassail All Over the Town/God Rest Ye Merry ...
- Oh Tannenbaum/O Holy Night/Coventry Carol
- The Wassail Song (Here We Come A'wassailing)/Oh Come, All Ye Faithful ...
Calypso Holiday/Songs of Christmas reissues a pair of late-'50s LPs by the Norman Luboff Choir, undoubtedly not a high priority on many music fans' lists of records that need to be reissued, but an enjoyable compilation nonetheless. The first appeared in the wake of the big calypso boom sparked by Harry Belafonte, and includes the requisite shakers among a few white-bread attempts at sounding "ethnic." The chorus singing is good, though, and the arrangements are played especially well on "The Proposal" and "Yellow Bird" (the latter an easy listening standard penned by Luboff himself). The second is exactly what anyone could expect: hushed melodies of Christmas chestnuts with little beyond an organ in the way of accompaniment for the chorus of voices.