Build confidence in French grammar with comprehensive advice and hours of ready-made activities all focused on the essential grammar necessary to develop competent, independent linguists ready for the exam.
- Develop students' ability to use French effectively
• Stretch and challenge students to achieve their best grades
• Ensure the progression required for further study at A-level or equivalent
The ideal companion to the brand-new Student Book this Workbook saves valuable preparation time and expense with self-contained exercises that don't need photocopying. Support students throughout the two-year course, with:
• A wide-range of activities linked to each Unit and subsection
• Clear explanations of key grammar points
• Detailed verb tables for easy reference
• Hours of ready-made homework
• Full answers provided online
Written for both IGCSE French Foreign Language and International Certificate in French Foreign Language with accompanying resources:
Student Book (ISBN 9781444180954)
Teacher Guide + Audio CD (ISBN 9781444180985)
This title has not been through the Cambridge recommendation process.
About the Author
Yvette Grime has taught extensively at GCSE. She now combines her teaching with working part time as a freelance translator. Jayn Witt was Head of Modern Foreign Languages in an 11-16 comprehensive school for over 25 years.