This all-inclusive, how-to book tells you everything you need to know to run your own summer reading camp.
• More than 30 examples of activitiesboth arts and crafts and academicto use with books
• Illustrations for the numerous activities
• All the forms necessary to plan and execute a camp
• Ideas for the best sources for read-alouds
• A timeline that will help readers plan
• A bibliography comprised of many different book lists that can be adapted for camp
|Product dimensions:||8.30(w) x 10.90(h) x 0.40(d)|
|Age Range:||18 Years|
About the Author
C. Kay Gooch is the librarian at Gullett Elementary School, Austin, TX.
Charlotte Massey is a librarian in the Hays CISD School District, TX.