- Pub. Date:
Are you looking for actionable steps that you can take to assist your cancer treatment, or possibly prevent cancer in the first place? Steps with scientific evidence that they are effective? Something that you won't be embarrassed to discuss with your family doctor or oncologist? Something that can improve your immune system and general health? That is exactly what you will find in this book. Read on for...
- Actionable methods for naturally treating and preventing cancer (the scientific way, not the internet blogger way)
- Simple steps that you can add to your medical treatment to Improve Your Odds of successfully fighting cancer
- 100% backed by science that you, or your doctor, can easily verify
- Easy to read and understand, but formatted so that you can share the science with your doctor
- Improve your immune system and general health
- Evidence that some of the recommendations may significantly improve immunotherapy outcomes, as well as benefit chemotherapy and radiotherapy treatments.
- New research information that has the potential to save many lives
My hope is you'll use this information to improve your medical treatment, not replace it. Even though some of the natural treatments have been scientifically shown to be very effective on their own, they are even more effective when used in conjunction with modern medicine. This is called "adjuvant" therapy. You should strive to "Improve Your Odds" of beating cancer, not thumb your nose at modern medicine.
You do not need a scientific or medical background to understand this narrative-but its claims are evidenced with scientific abstracts that your doctor will appreciate (abstracts that you can skip if you wish to cut your reading time in half!). You will find that all recommendations have solid evidence behind them; this isn't just another book where someone is simply making it all up and telling you what you want to hear.
You should read this book with a highlighter and pencil at your side. This book has been extensively researched, and some of the information found here you will probably find in no other book or medical website. There is a special emphasis on how you can improve your immune system to better fight almost any cancer, even before you know you have it.
You aren't trying to fire your doctor; you just want to help "Improve Your Odds." This book will help you do that. Your oncologist will want to know all of the supplements you are taking and why. This book includes the scientific abstracts and the information they need to find the full research studies. This will explain the "why" so you don't have to. They may also want to geek out on all of this science as they rarely get exposed to research on natural cancer treatments.
Finally, this book enables you to take some control over your cancer treatment or genetic predisposition. In fact, most of the recommendations in this book are great even if you are healthy, as they can help prevent cancer and improve your immune system, too. Whether you may have breast cancer, skin cancer, lung cancer, etc., improving the immune system and your body's ability to fight cancer is always beneficial.