Uh-oh, it looks like your Internet Explorer is out of date.
For a better shopping experience, please upgrade now.
This book has one goal: to teach Canon 7D owners how to make great shots using your camera. Starting with the top ten things you need to know about the 7D — charging your battery, setting your ISO, reviewing your photos, and more — professional photographer Nicole S. Young then carefully guides you through the modes of the camera, offering practical advice on choosing your settings, expert shooting tips, and end-of-chapter “challenges” to get you up and running with your 7D. This book is for anyone who has upgraded from a point-and-shoot, or who wants to jump right into photography with the control and capabilities of a powerful DSLR.
Canon 7D: From Snapshots to Great Shots shows not only what makes a great shot work — but how to get that shot using your 7D. Follow along with your friendly and knowledgeable guide, photographer and author Nicole S. Young, and you will:
- Learn the top ten things you need to know about shooting with the 7D
- Use the 7D’s advanced camera settings to gain full control over the look and feel of your images
- Master the photographic basics of composition, focus, depth of field, and much more
- Learn all the best tricks and techniques for getting great action shots, landscapes, and portraits
- Find out how to get great shots in low light
- Learn the basics behind shooting video with your 7D and start making movies of your own
- Fully grasp all the concepts and techniques as you go, with challenges at the end of every chapter