The perfect guide to get you up and running with your new Canon dSLR camera
The Canon EOS Rebel T3/1100D is a popular dSLR camera for those moving up from point-and-shoot for the first time. This full-color guide explains all the buttons, dials, and menus, helping you understand your camera and start using all its features. Plenty of colorful photos from the author's portfolio illustrate what you can achieve. The book covers shooting in auto mode, using the onboard controls, working with Live View, and managing exposure, focus, color, and lighting. It also addresses specific shooting situations, how to get your images from the camera to the computer, and tips on editing and sharing your photos.
- Canon's Rebel T3/1100D is a popular starter camera for those moving from point-and-shoot to SLR; this book helps dSLR newcomers understand and use all the controls
- Covers using all the dials, menus, and modes; working with Live View and playback; dialing in exposure and managing lighting; and shooting in auto mode
- Explains how to get the best images in various situations
- Addresses how to get images from the camera to the computer, editing techniques, and how to print photos or post them online
- Full-color photos from the author's collection show what you can achieve
Anyone moving up to dSLR photography with the Canon T3/1100D will gain skill and confidence from this easy-to-follow guide.
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||53 MB|
|Note:||This product may take a few minutes to download.|
About the Author
Robert Correll is the author of several books about digital photography, including camera-specifi c titles, digital cameras and technologies, general and specifi c digital photography techniques, and photo editing. His latest titles include Canon EOS Rebel T3/1110D and Canon EOS 60D For Dummies (both with Julie Adair King), Digital SLR Photography All-in-One For Dummies, High Dynamic Range Digital Photography For Dummies, HDR Photography Photo Workshop (two editions, both with Pete Carr), and Photo Retouching and Restoration Using Corel PaintShop Pro (three editions). When not writing, Robert enjoys family life, photography, playing the guitar, and recording music. Robert graduated from the United States Air Force Academy and now resides in Indiana.