Now that you’ve bought the amazing Canon PowerShot G10 or G11, you need a book that goes beyond a tour of the camera’s features to show you exactly how to use your camera to take great pictures. With Canon PowerShot G10/G11: From Snapshots to Great Shots, you get the perfect blend of photography instruction and camera reference that will take your images to the next level! Beautifully illustrated with large, vibrant photos from the author and the Flickr community, this book teaches you how to take control of your photography to get the image you want every time you pick up the camera.
Follow along with your friendly and knowledgeable guide, Jeff Carlson, and you will:
- Learn the top ten things you need to know about shooting with the G10 or G11
- Use the camera’s Automatic modes to get better shots right away
- Move on to the Creative modes, where you have full control over the look and feel of your images
- Master the photographic basics of composition, focus, depth of field, and much more
- Learn all the best tricks and techniques for getting great action shots, landscapes, and portraits
- Find out how to get great shots in low light
- Fully grasp all the concepts and techniques as you go, with assignments at the end of every chapter
With Canon PowerShot G10/G11: From Snapshots to Great Shots, you’ll learn not only what makes a great shot work—you’ll learn how to get that shot using your G10 or G11.
And once you’ve got the shot, show it off! Join the book’s Flickr group, share your photos, and discuss how you use your camera to get great shots at flickr.com/groups/canon_g10g11_from_snapshots_ to_greatshots.
|Series:||From Snapshots to Great Shots Series|
|Product dimensions:||7.40(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.60(d)|
About the Author