Capable Company provides the “Rosetta Stone” executives have been seeking: a systematic way to translate strategy into action.
- Gives executives a systematic way to translate strategy into action.
- Helps companies to develop the capabilities that make strategy work.
- Assembles best-practice strategy execution methods from some of the world’s most highly-respected companies into a simple step-by-step process.
- Enables leaders at all levels to rapidly focus and align their actions, even as business conditions change.
- Packed with models, key points, practical examples, case studies, self-assessment techniques and templates.
|Edition description:||Second Edition|
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.80(d)|
Table of Contents
List of Tables.
Part I: Setting Direction:.
The Capable Leader.
Charting the Course.
Making Strategy Visible.
Part II: Delivering Value:.
Building the Value Exchange.
Forging Customer Relationships.
Part III: Development and Alignment of Capabilities:.
Part IV: Speed of Change:.
Tracking a Moving Target.
Epilogue: Governance in a Capable Company.