Capital Gains Tax Planning 2010/11 offers a complete analysis of the UK's capital gains tax (CGT) regime. Covering both personal and corporate capital gains tax, it deals with the numerous techniques tax professionals can use to reduce or defer tax in the UK. The book shows how tax on imminent transactions, or gains which have already arisen, can be saved. It also includes essential information on how best to structure a client's affairs well in advance of any sale to ensure maximum savings. Practical and user friendly, contents include: corporate and personal gains
• planning techniques to deal with sales, gifts, and reorganizations
• extensive coverage of entrepreneurs' relief
• year-end CGT planning checklists
• international aspects of CGT
• tax planning for non-residents and non-domiciliaries
• selling a business tax-efficiently.