Clearly organized and designed, The Car Design Yearbook will provide auto and design enthusiasts with a wealth of essential information, including:
* high-quality photographs of exterior and interior styling, as well as engine layout
* clear, accessible writing on the cars' design features, innovations, and influences
* work-in-progress sketches to explain the evolution of designs
* tables of key performance criteria and technical data
* biographies of the designers who have made the greatest contributions during the year
The Car Design Yearbook 1 is the indispensable reference guide for both professional and amateur automotive and design enthusiasts everywhere.
Author Biography: Stephen Newbury is concept manager at Tom Walkinshaw Racing, the firm jointly responsible for such design successes as the Aston Martin DB7 and Volvo C70. He has developed concept designs for a broad range of road vehicles, from one-off supercars to lightweight, fuel-efficient vehicles, and high-volume production models.