This practical guide presents fundamental, concise, current information on the most common psychiatric disorders. Using a practical outline format and with an interior layout designed for quick access, content is readily available and retrievable. Basedon the DSM-IV, new disorders chapters discuss sexual disorders and child psychiatric disorders, which are becoming more prevalent.
* Includes assessment content which provides knowledge of assessment procedures that is fundamental to successful diagnosis and treatment.
• Thorough disorders coverage that offers a solid base of need-to-know psychiatric information with diagnostic features and treatment options.
• Showcases an accessible outline format with numerous boxes and tables, and a spiral binding for quick access to important information.
• Incorporates the most current accepted psychiatric diagnoses, based on the DSM-IV.
• New chapters on sexual disorders, child and adolescent psychiatric disorders, the P-450 enzyme system and a new formulary chapter.
• Features wider margins, thumb tabs and key phone number charts for quick retrieval of information.
• Provides a comprehensive index with many more entries and tables and figures that are denoted separately.